New in imip-agent 0.3 (Changes since imip-agent 0.2)
- Added validation tokens to forms in the management interface.
- Fixed quota free/busy recording to employ user, not group, details.
- Fixed primary keys for journal group and limit tables.
- Added support for delegating attendance.
- Renamed the quota tool and updated the documentation to illustrate the way
it now works.
- Added a tool for setting quota user-to-group mappings.
- Added unlimited quotas, useful for certain quota participants.
- Fixed locking to make sure that locks are released when scheduling
- Permit multiple functions to be invoked for each phase of the scheduler
function invocation activity.
- Consolidated quota and organiser free/busy entries into a single store
- Introduced separately-prefixed tables for journal data so that user and
journal data can be kept separate within the same database schema.
- Supported indefinitely-recurring events within quotas, with the free/busy
tool able to expand the occupied periods.
- Tidied up informational messages from handlers in summary messages.
- Changed config.py to config.txt along with the way it is read and
- Replaced the manual scheduling and storage extension configuration
mechanism with automatic extension detection and loading.
New in imip-agent 0.2 (Changes since imip-agent 0.1)
- Added support for PostgreSQL databases to hold stored
event, free/busy and scheduling data.
- Enhanced the scheduling support, adding more scheduling
modules (providing access and quota controls) and introducing a "journal"
storage area to support quota-related scheduling policies.
- Added support for attendees to selectively accept or decline individual
periods (or recurrences) within events and to refer to these new
recurrences in their initial replies.
- Fixed erroneous scheduling attempts in the next-free scheduling method.
- Allow scheduling methods to return result descriptions for inclusion in
- Added a configuration helper tool for integration with other software
- Changed the install script to not overwrite configuration files, but to
install new versions of configuration files instead.
- Made the install script build translations if they are absent.
- Added a tool that can copy stores between locations and across store types.
- Tidied up and improved the test infrastructure and related tools.
- Added tools to maintain release archives for the documentation.
- Added Danish translations by Jonas Smedegaard. Switched the other
translations to use UTF-8.