New in imip-agent 0.3 (Changes since imip-agent 0.2)
- Added validation tokens to forms in the management interface.
- Fixed quota free/busy recording to employ user, not group, details.
- Fixed primary keys for journal group and limit tables.
- Added support for delegating attendance.
- Renamed the quota tool and updated the documentation to illustrate the way it now works.
- Added a tool for setting quota user-to-group mappings.
- Added unlimited quotas, useful for certain quota participants.
- Fixed locking to make sure that locks are released when scheduling functions fail.
- Permit multiple functions to be invoked for each phase of the scheduler function invocation activity.
- Consolidated quota and organiser free/busy entries into a single store representation.
- Introduced separately-prefixed tables for journal data so that user and journal data can be kept separate within the same database schema.
- Supported indefinitely-recurring events within quotas, with the free/busy tool able to expand the occupied periods.
- Tidied up informational messages from handlers in summary messages.
- Changed config.py to config.txt along with the way it is read and interpreted.
- Replaced the manual scheduling and storage extension configuration mechanism with automatic extension detection and loading.
New in imip-agent 0.2 (Changes since imip-agent 0.1)
Added support for PostgreSQL databases to hold stored event, free/busy and scheduling data.
Enhanced the scheduling support, adding more scheduling modules (providing access and quota controls) and introducing a "journal" storage area to support quota-related scheduling policies.
- Added support for attendees to selectively accept or decline individual periods (or recurrences) within events and to refer to these new recurrences in their initial replies.
- Fixed erroneous scheduling attempts in the next-free scheduling method.
- Allow scheduling methods to return result descriptions for inclusion in message parts.
- Added a configuration helper tool for integration with other software components.
- Changed the install script to not overwrite configuration files, but to install new versions of configuration files instead.
- Made the install script build translations if they are absent.
- Added a tool that can copy stores between locations and across store types.
- Tidied up and improved the test infrastructure and related tools.
- Added tools to maintain release archives for the documentation.
- Added Danish translations by Jonas Smedegaard. Switched the other translations to use UTF-8.